|Home Installation Support Issues Source Code Developers|
Snap Links Plus
3 Sep 2012, Clint Priest & Tommi Rautava
- FIXED: Selection did not grab links below of shown window even if it was scrolled down.
2 Sep 2012, Clint Priest & Tommi Rautava
- ADDED: Ability to lasso radio buttons, currently it will highlight any radio button found (ignoring radio groups) and will click all selected radio buttons which will result in the "last clicked" radio button to be selected. This is probably not perfectly desirable but is good enough for now. Better solution would be to outline only the radio button which would BE selected.
- ADDED: Option to specify action when checkboxes have a mixed state, three options: Check All, Uncheck All (default), Toggle.
- ADDED: "Switch to first new tab created" checkbox and functionality.
- ADDED: Firefox 15 support.
- CHANGE: It is now possible to select elements in sub-iframe elements, the selection rectangle maintains an origin plane of the top document while calculating for intersected elements within local coordinate planes (of frames).
- FIXED: Selection rectangles are now being properly offset by sub-document IFRAMEs.
- FIXED: Issue 21: The selection rectangle does not work correctly with IFRAME elements.
- FIXED: scrollViewOffset() was not functioning for bottom/right intrusions.
- FIXED: Fixed the outline issue from FF13 on (MozOutline no longer support, standardly supported now as .outline).
- FIXED: Addressed the escapeHTML() and htmlentities() issues presented by AMO team @ mozilla.
11 Dec 2011, Tommi Rautava
- Translations updated from Babelzilla. 8 translations excluded: bg, ca-AD, cs, fr, hr-HR, ru, vi, zh-TW.
- Positioning of the tooltip that shows the number of selected links has been improved. The tooltip is now always visible and stays within the page area.
9 Dec 2011, Tommi Rautava
- Added an option to configure the link separator. The separator is used when links are copied to clipboard.
- Added an option to configure delay between actions. This is used e.g. when links are opened to new tabs.
- Added an option to allow download to the selected downloads directory without prompting. The option is enabled only when the global Always ask me where to save files is not in use.
- Added Hebrew and Swedish translations.
- Added screen edge scroll.
- Excluded incomplete translations: bg, ca-AD, cs, fr, hr-HR, ru, vi, zh-TW.
28 Sep 2011, Tommi Rautava
- Changed: Marked as compatible with Firefox 8.0a2 and SeaMonkey 2.5a2.
- Added released translations: German, Portuguese (Portugal)
29 Jul 2011, Clint Priest & Tommi Rautava
- Fixed issue 1: Showing of Addon Bar Link Counts.
- Fixed issue 2: Hidden links are no longer opened.
- Fixed issue 3: Cancel command removed from the popup menu.
- Fixed issue 4: When HTML input elements have illegal IDs, use alternative methods to get access on the elements.
- Fixed Issue 5: Broken "Bookmark All" function has been fixed.
- Fixed Issue 6: Select behavior in about:config, about:addons
- Fixed Issue 7: Showing count of selected links regardless of preference.
- Added: Showing of Hovering Link Counts.
- Added: Option for controlling location of number of links shown.
- Changed: Options dialog restructured into panes.
- Changed: Action menu rearranged.
- Changed: Replaced styled separator elements with normal menu separator elements on the popup menu.
- Changed: Marked as compatible with Firefox 6 and SeaMonkey 2.3.
- Excluded: Incomplete translations: Bulgarian, Catalan, German, French, Croatian, Portuguese (Portugal), Vietnamese, Chinese (Traditional)
4 Jul 2011, Tommi Rautava
- Fixed: New tabs were not opened next to the current tab.
2 Jul 2011, Clint Priest & Tommi Rautava
- Major rework (by Clint Priest).
- Added: Highlight checkboxes within selection rectangle for clicking.
- Added: Highlight buttons within selection rectangle for clicking.
- Added: Remove duplicate links from selected urls before performing action.
- Added: Hide selection rectangle when mouse leaves window.
- Added: New translations: Bulgarian (bg), Serbian (sr), Swedish (sv-SE).
- Updated: Extension icon.
- Removed: Open links when mouse leaves window.
- Removed: Hold the Alt key to move selection.
- Removed: Incomplete translations removed temporarily: ca-AD, de, hr-HR, vi, zh-TW.
- Note: Requires Firefox 4.0/5.0 or SeaMonkey 2.1.
What was new in the previous versions?
- See the complete version history.
Snap Links - Opens multiple links contained in a selected area in new tabs Copyright (C) 2007 Pedro Fonseca Copyright (C) 2008 Atreus, MumblyJuergens Copyright (C) 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Tommi Rautava Copyright (C) 2011, 2012 Clint Priest, Tommi Rautava This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
For questions or comments about Snap Links, please send a message to the
snaplinks user support group.
For questions or comments not about a specific project, please read our feedback page.